- The applicant feels valued and engaged
- He feels motivated and wants to give the favour back, so he pays back the company with the best performance he can give in that moment, that is: fill in at his best the application form, with details and precise descriptions.
- The applicant gives confidence to the company, recognizing it as a place in which his talent won’t go wasted of underestimated.
- The applicant, the talented and targeted one, will start yearn for being part of such a a modern and dynamic environment.
- The applicant begins a “human” and emotional relationship with the company. He will more likely try again to apply if the first time shouldn’t succeed.
- The company obtains a clear positioning in job seekers’ minds. It will demonstrate listening and people caring skills.
- The company shows a great job in observing and listening young talents needs, and the proof is the investment in a social platform to get them closer to the work environment they long for.